MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great Canning recipe
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 20mins
- 1 lb baby carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch-thick sticks
- 4 lavender, stems
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- Add baby carrots, to boiling water and cook uncovered until barely tender (5 to 7) minutes.
- Pack flowers with vegetables in a glass container that has a lid.
- Combine white wine, water and sugar or honey in a pot and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour hot liquid over carrots and lavender to cover them.
- Cover the jar and shake to release any trapped bubbles.
- Chill at least overnight and up to 2 weeks.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note