Lasagna Rollups With Marinara With Ground Bison
photo by Heather N.
- Ready In:
12 Roll Ups
- 12 whole grain lasagana noodles, cooked
- 15 ounces light ricotta cheese
- 1 cup 2% mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 organic egg
- 1 (32 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 lb ground buffalo meat
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook noodles according to instructions, al dente.
- Prepare your marinara sauce. I prepared a jarred sauce and added cooked ground bison to make a meat sauce. I also add herbs and garlic to my sauce.
- Mix 15oz ricotta, egg and parsley in bowl.
- Allow noodles to drain and cool flat, do not allow to dry out completely.
- Add some sauce to bottom of baking dish.
- Spoon some of the ricotta mixture onto noodle and spread out length of noodle.
- Add 3-4 whole fresh spinach leaves on top of ricotta spread.
- Spoon over some sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Roll and place in baking dish.
- Repeat until baking dish is full.
- Pour additional sauce over roll ups.
- Sprinkle top with Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake Bake in a preheated 175?C / 350?F oven for 25-30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Don't forget to KISS the cook!! :D I love to experiment with food. I love bold flavors. I love to cook and find it especially pleasing when I have someone special to cook for. ? 8726894"