Lamb Chops With Lemon and Basil
From 365 Great Barbeque & Grilling Recipes.
- Ready In:
- 4 shoulder lamb chops, 1/2-3/4 inch thick
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Place chops in a glass dish. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, basil, lemon juice, zest, salt, lemon pepper and olive oil. Pour over lamb chops.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate 2-3 hours.
- Prepare hot grill. Place chops on an oiled grill 4-6 inches from coals.
- Grill, turning once and brushing with any reserved marinade, about 10-12 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
3 out of 4 thought this was really good but the 4th thought not bad o'kay wasn't fully enamoured with the taste. I was nice and easy to do, I used lamb loin chops (14 for 4 of us - 2 persons had 4 and the other 2 had 3) and I cooked them in the frypan for about 12 to 14 minutes to near well done which is how the majority like it (I'm not in the majority). Thank you dicentra for a recipe I will make when the dissenta is on night shift.Reply