Lacto-Fermented Miracle Whip
- Ready In:
- 2 egg yolks, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 8 teaspoons sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 1⁄8 cup whey
- 2 cups light olive oil (see note above)
- Put everything in blender EXCEPT oil.
- Blend the ingredients for 30 seconds.
- Add 2 cups oil VERY VERY slowly, drop by drop or a teaspoon/tablespoon at a time. This is very important to do slowly while the blender is running.
- Let set out on counter for 7 hours.
- This is lacto-fermented, so it will last longer and should last somewhere around.
- 2 months in fridge!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!