Kathy's Deviled Eggs
- Ready In:
24 deviled eggs
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- paprika, garnish if desired
- Halve the hard cooked eggs and place the yolks together in a bowl, reserving the whites.
- Mash yolks, then add next 3 ingredients and blend. (I taste yolk mixture and adjust accordingly)
- Spoon into egg white halves, or place mixture in a plastic bag, snip off the corner, and pipe into egg white halves.
- Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Married mom of 2. Love recipes, love to cook. I especially love it when I can find great tasting dishes that are actually healthy at the same time.