Just Peachy in Thailand
- Ready In:
- 1 chili, Thai (or more to your heat preference)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces peaches or 2 ounces nectarine juice
- 1⁄2 ounce simple syrup
- Clean the chilies and remove the seeds.
- Muddle the chilies with simply syrup and vodka in shaker.
- Add fruit juice. Shake well with ice.
- Serve in martini glass. Garnish with chili on rim.
- For a sweeter treat, sugar the rim.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!