photo by Food.com
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 20 crab legs, cracked
- 8 thin slices peeled fresh ginger
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon jerk seasoning
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons celery leaves
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In an oven-proof skillet, heat the oil and saute the crab legs with the ginger, jerk seasoning, and rosemary.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice. Add the lime juice to the skillet. Add the water and toss to coat the crab.
- Put in the oven and cook for 4 to 5 minutes until the crab heats through and is flavored with the spices and herbs.
- Add the butter and toss with parsley and celery leaves. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Affable Canadian chef Chuck Hughes is a restaurateur and television personality known for his inventive take on comfort food, which he shares on his show, Chuck's Day Off.