Jen's Best Ever Crock Pot Roast
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 10mins
- 4 lbs beef roast (I USED A POT ROAST)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's French onion soup
- 2 cups zesty Italian salad dressing (or one packet dry mix zesty Italian seasoning)
- 4 large baking potatoes (cut up into 3 or 4 large pieces)
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 dash seasoning salt
- 1 dash garlic salt
- Peel and chop potatoes, place in bottom of pot.
- Rinse meat with water, pat dry.
- Meat lays on top of potatoes.
- Season meat to taste.
- Pour can of soup over roast.
- Add salad dressing over roast also.
- Cook on low 8-9 hours or on high a little over 5 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am the mother of three beautiful children, two boys and a baby girl. Between them and my awesome husband of 8 years, I'm one of the most greatful people you'll ever meet! I love photography expecially Black and White, good T.V. series, and COOKING!!! My only down fall is my mother raised me a picky eater, I wish I had the courage to try so many different foods. I love the cookbook with the recipes from the backs of labels, can't think of the name. I also love looking thru friends and family members recipe boxes!! We own a Floor maintence business where it seems I spend 25 hours a day! actually it's more like 12 but by the time I get home it feels that way, and for that reason alone I love, love, love my slow-cooker. Sundays I try to go all out and make something extra special. I love to read, I love to cook and I love to play firefighter with my kids and the water hose in the front yard on a sunny day! I have so many pet peeves it's sad, for starters I hate rude fast food employees, people who see you waiting to get by and just stand in the way. I can't stand when people zoom out in traffic like they really have somewhere to get then just mosey along going 5 miles below the limit then turn off with no blinker, or when people call my phone number and ask "who's this?" like I called them!!?? whats that about? anywayz, I could go on and on.... I'm happy to have found Zaar and wish I would have sooner. Love the recipes, the people and the pictures! God bless the creaters of Recipezaar, I LUV YOU!!!