Jen-Jen's Turmeric-Spiced Popcorn
photo by Jen C.
- Ready In:
- 1 -2 teaspoon turmeric
- 4 teaspoons salted butter
- 1⁄2 cup yellow popcorn, Kroger brand
- Add salted butter and turmeric spice to small pan with pour spout.
- Add yellow popcorn kernels to air popper.
- Turn on burner with butter pan to medium (5) heat.
- Turn on air popper immediately after turning on stove burner.
- When butter is mostly melted, turn off burner. Popcorn should finish popping near the same time as well.
- Drizzle butter over popcorn, toss and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!