Jelly Glazed Ham
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- Heat ham as directed on the label or at 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove from oven and score, cutting diagonal lines 1/2 inch deep and 1 inch apart.
- Cut across the lines to make diamond shapes.
- Combine jelly, mustard and horseradish.
- Spoon mixture in small amounts over the ham throughout the remainder of baking.
- Increase temperature to 425 degrees and bake until ham is browned and glazed about 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!