A low-fat low cal smoothie/milkshake option...Use orange jello for a dreamsicle flavor or lime for key lime pie
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 1/3 g) package sugar-free jello
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free cool whip
- In blender, mix boiling water and jello mi until dissolved.
- Combine cold water with ice .
- Add with cool whip to mixture in blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 2 large or 4 small servings.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We certainly enjoyed this smoothie, as unusual as it is, & even if I did make one slight change! I substituted a frozen banana for the cup of ice, mostly because I don't like adding ice to my smoothies ~ I'd rather get a frosty chill from a frozen banana or other fruit! Thanks for sharing this very nice, refreshing drink! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Stars Tag]Reply
see 12 more