Japanese Tofu Pizza
photo by ducky007
- Ready In:
- 1 tofu (abura-age)
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon spring onion (finely chopped)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder (Japanese-Shichimi)
- Brush soy sauce and mayonnaise on abura-age then cover with shredded cheese.
- Top with finely chopped spring onions and toast in the oven for 5minutes.
- Sprinke Shichimi to finish off.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!