Janet's Thanksgiving Meat Stuffing
photo by Kathy
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 lb pork sausage
- 1⁄4 lb ground pork
- 1 onion
- 1 turkey gizzard (and all the other things that's inside the turkey when you buy it)
- 6 -8 medium potatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- Combine ground beef, sausage, pork, and onion in a skillet. Brown.
- Cook the gizzard (and whatever else you have) for 10-15 minutes. Grind up.
- Cook and mash the potatoes.
- Combine all cooked items. Add salt, pepper, and celery salt.
- Refrigerate. Re-heat in oven when ready to prepare meal.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!