Jamaican Fruit Salad
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons jamaican rum (Myer's Dark Rum)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- In a small bowl, stir together rum and sugar until dissolved.
- In a large bowl, toss together kiwi and strawberry.
- Pour dressing over the fruit and toss to combine. Let stand at least 15 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!