Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (at room temperture)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (grated or shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, Romano cheese mix (grated or shredded )
- 1 (4 ounce) can jalapeno peppers (sliced)
- 2 jalapeno peppers (chopped and diced)
- 1⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs (plain )
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, Romano cheese mix (grated or shredded)
- 1. Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, parmesan and romano cheese with the jalapeno's in a bowl mixing well , then pour into a baking dish.
- 2.Then mix the panko bread crumbs and parmesan and romano cheese together sprinkle over dip.
- 3.Bake in a 375F oven 20-25 minutes until the sides are bubbling and the top
- is a nice golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite Tortilla Chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!