Jalapeno Popper Dip
photo by KevinGBender
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped jalapenos (or 1/2 cup chopped fresh jalapenos)
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- salt, pepper to taste
- corn chips or Fritos corn chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a 2-quart casserole pan with cooking spray.
- Using an elecrtic mixer or food processor, combine all ingredients except 1/2 parmesan, breadcrumbs and butter. You do not need to drain either can of peppers.
- Spread the filling into your prepared casserole dish.
- In a bowl, combine bread crumbs, 1/2 parmesan and butter. Season with pepper to taste. Sprinkle the crumbs over the filling.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes until heated through and lightly golden.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Site Director, GeniusKitchen.com. Digital media superhero. Self-proclaimed Peanut Butter Prince.