Italian Calzone Rollups
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 lb hard salami
- 1⁄3 lb ham
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 package pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough
- 1⁄8 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup marinara sauce
- Open tube of pizza dough, unroll, and roll out until approximately 8"x12".
- Layer ham and salami, then top with mozzarella cheese. Lightly drizzle with Italian dressing.
- Carefully roll from the long side and pinch well to seal the entire loaf. You should have 1 long roll. Place on lightly oiled cookie sheet, seam side down.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Slice and serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a 43 yr old French Canadian living in Illinois who loves to cook! Having also lived in Arizona, California and Michigan, I've been influenced by many different regional flavors and dishes.