Instant Pot Bibimbap
- Ready In:
- 1 lb steak, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 4 teaspoons mirin
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 cups bean sprouts, blanched
- 4 cups spinach, blanched
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 eggs, fried
- 1 -3 tablespoon korean red chili paste (gochujang)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- Place meat ingredients in an Instant Pot.
- Close lid and cook on Manual for 10 minutes. Allow to release pressure naturally.
- Serve on top of rice with other toppings that have been seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Prepare sauce by mixing all sauce ingredients together. Serve with rice bowl.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!