Instant Pot Apricot Jam
photo by Michael Sommermeyer
- Ready In:
- 6 cups apricots
- 4 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 tablespoons water
- Wash the apricots and puree them into small pieces. Add the fruit to the Instant Pot with the sugar, water, lemon juice, vanilla, and almond extract.
- Cook for 10 minutes on pressure mode.
- Release pressure naturally.
- Cook for an additional 10 minutes on pressure mode.
- Let pressure escape naturally.
- Add to jam jars using boiling method or store jam in the refrigerator in a container.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!