Indian Chicken Madras
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Use Madra Curry Paste (Recipe #95907) or I would highly recommend -- Patak's Madras Curry Paste Concentrate, (www.pataks.co.uk).
- Chop Vidalia onions and place oil and onions in a sauté pan, sauté onions until soft. In a separate pan add margarine or butter and chicken. Cook over medium heat until chicken is cooked throughout. Drain margarine or butter from pan and remove chicken.
- Dice chicken into ½ to ¾ inch squares. Place chicken squares and chopped onion into a small stock or Dutch oven. Add tomatoes, madras curry paste and water, bring to a boil.
- Lower heat, cover and simmer for ½ hour.
- Cook Jasmine rice per instructions on package.
- Serve Chicken Madras over cooked Jasmine rice.
- NOTE: For spicier Chicken Madras, add additional Madras Curry Paste Concentrate to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!