Iced Spice Biscuits
- Ready In:
15 cookies (about)
- Preheat the oven to 190c/375f/gas mark 5.
- Beat the butter and sugar til fluffy then beat the egg in bit by bit.
- Sift in the flour, salt and spice.
- Mix well and make a ball of firm dough.
- Roll the dough out until 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut dough into shapes.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Mix the icing sugar and hot water until smooth.
- Colour if necessary.
- Spread onto biscuits.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!