Hot Browns (Cooking Light)
- Preheat broiler.
- To prepare sauce, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat, stir in flour, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- Cook mixture 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Gradually add milk, stirring with a whisk. Cook 3 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add cheddar, Worcestershire, and mustard; stir with a whisk until smooth. Keep warm.
- Arrange toast on a large baking sheet, arrange turkey evenly over toast, and drizzle the sauce evenly over turkey. Top each toast slice with 1 tomato slice. Sprinkle evenly with bacon and Parmesan.
- Broil 7 minutes or until thoroughly heated and lightly browned. Serve immediately.
Join The Conversation