Honey Butter Zucchini Bread
photo by john h.
- Ready In:
2 9x4 loaf pans
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 2⁄3 cups white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil, thinned
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups grated unpeeled zucchini
- preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
- grease 2 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- stir together the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a bowl until blended set aside.
- whisk eggs, sugar, coconut oil, butter, honey and vanilla together in a large bowl. stir in zucchini "you can add 1 cup walnuts at this time if you like".
- add flour mixture and stir until well combined. divide the batter between the prepared loaf pans.
- bake until it passes a toothpick test about 1 hour cool completely store in plastic bags over night for best flavor.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
i am a griller but i do dabble in baking