Homemade Quick Pickle Relish
A quick and simple recipe for pickle relish that is great on hot dogs and hamburgers, sandwiches, and perhaps on a salad? Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup diced dill pickle
- 1⁄4 cup hot mustard (or sweet mustard)
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- Combine all ingredients, stir.
- Serve with hot dogs or hamburgers. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Loved it. With my mini chopper, this recipe was made in about 1 1/2 minutes flat. Served it over hamburgers with onion and swiss cheese. Yummy. For my mustard, I used Woeber's Sweet & Spicy Mustard. Thanks Sharon! Now I don't have to waste jars of unused relish anymore because I can adjust this recipe to serve any number of people!Reply