photo by Dine Dish
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing (prepared)
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 loaf French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 8 ounces thinly sliced bologna
- 8 ounces sliced cooked turkey
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 slices American cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- Mix together the mayonnaise and italian salad dressing.
- Toss the lettuce with 1/4 cup of the dsressing mixture, set aside.
- Brush cut sides of bread with remaining dressing mixture. Fill bread with lettuce mixture, meat, tomatoes, american cheese and green pepper. Cut crosswise into 8 slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We really liked this and will definetly be having it again. The only thing I had to change was the bologna for thin sliced deli ham and the mayo/italian dressing ratio. I had to add more mayo because the dressing was alittle to strong for our liking. Probably going to make this once every other week now. Thanks!
see 1 more reviews