Herbed Garlic Bread
I saw this on Tyler Florence's show. I tried it. I Love it! I feel it's the best garlic bread I've tried.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 loaf French bread
- Mash the garlic cloves with the salt and olive oil (the amounts are approx) making a paste.
- Add the paste, parsley and basil into the softened butter.
- Spread mixture on a halved loaf of french bread.
- Drizzle with a touch of olive oil.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation