Herbed Chevre Spread
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces soft chevre cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram, chopped or 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Combine ingredients well, and serve either packed into a bowl and drizzled with olive oil, or formed into a ball and rolled into chopped toasted walnuts or almonds.
Join The Conversation
Kat, this is an outstanding spread recipe!!!! I luved every single bite of this well composed and super yummy spread! Mmmmm! It is very tasty and creamy with the goats cheese and herbs pairing very nicely! I rolled my mixture into balls, which I coated with crushed flax seeds. That proved a little difficult due to the stickyness of the spread, but was well worth it as the balls looked beautiful and had such a lovely nutty crunchy crust. THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this wonderfl appetiser recipe with us! Made and reviewed for Veggie Swap #23 June 2010 and the Magic of Herbs Event in the Photo Forum.