Herb Seared Pork Tenderloin
photo by NorthwestGal
- Ready In:
- 3 or 4 days before (or at least 24-hrs), put oil and garlic in a small jar.
- Cover and let "infuse" at room temperature.
- Combine finely chopped herbs with salt & pepper on a platter.
- Rub tenderloin down with garlic-infused oil.
- Roll tenderloin in herb mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 400°.
- Heat 2 T of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sear tenderloin on all sides until golden brown.
- Move to a baking dish.
- Cook in oven 10-15 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 140°.
- Once removed from the oven, it will continue to cook & reach 145-150°.
- Let rest 15 minutes, slice & serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was a wonderful way to roast a pork tenderloin, but the garlic and herbs were too strong for my family's taste buds. But it was easy to prepare and quite tasty, so I will make it again and just reduce the herbs and garlic by half. Thank you for sharing your recipe, Elisabetta47. Made for the Spring 2014 Pick-A-Chef event.