Herb Roasted Sweet Potatoes
I am posting this here for safe-keeping to try later. It came from the "Fire House Chef"
- Ready In:
- 3 -4 medium sized sweet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon herbs (of your choosing, Rosemary or Thyme are recommended)
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 -3 teaspoons salt
- couple grinds pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place rimmed cookie sheet in oven. Cube the sweet potatoes into ¼” cubes. Roughly chop the Rosemary. Mix the EVOO, Rosemary, Smoked Paprika, Sugar, Salt, and Pepper in separate bowl. Add sweet potatoes and toss till evenly coated (be sure to vigorously shake them so the Kosher salt's sharp edges can score the sweet potatoes). Then place the sweet potatoes on pre-heated cookie sheet and roast for 30-40 minutes making sure to toss every once and while to ensure even browning. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION