Heath Bar Cake
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F) Grease and flour a 9x13 cake pan.
- Mix brown sugar, flour and margaine in a large bowl.
- Remove 1 cup of this mixture and set aside for topping.
- Add egg, milk, baking soda, salt and vanilla to batter.
- Pour batter in cake pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine reserved mix, Heath bars and nuts to make the topping.
- Sprinkle topping over cake.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My family is usually scared to ask what's for dinner as it probably will be something we have never had before and none of us know if we will like it. I have a family full of picky eaters, but I always make them at least try something before deciding if they like it or not!