Hearty Corn Chowder
- Ready In:
- Heat butter in a large pot.
- Sauté the onion and garlic until onion is transparent.
- Add the potatoes and toss in the butter to coat.
- Pour in the chicken stock and let simmer about 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- With a potato masher lightly mash the potatoes, leaving some chunks.
- Stir in the creamed corn and milk.
- Simmer on low heat gently, uncovered, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- *Do not allow to boil as there is a chance the milk may curdle.
- *Simmer gently for 10 minutes or until chowder has thickened.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
G'day! I'm from Gippsland, Australia. I am a SAHM (stay at home mum) to my two gorgeous children who are 2 years & 6 months. My passions are cooking, scrapbooking, & reading which I enjoy doing in my rare "ME" time. I love finding & trying new recipes & am very fortunate that my family are not fussy!