Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, combine cornstarch with milk, broth, garlic powder and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in grated parmesan cheese, white wine, mushrooms, pimiento, cooked turkey, and spaghetti, cooked according to package directions and drained.
- Pour into a lightly greased casserole dish.
- Top with some more parmesan cheese and sliced almonds.
- Bake in a preheated 375 F oven for 25 minutes or until mixture bubbles and top is browned.
- Allow 10 minutes to rest before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>G'day! I'm 51, married, born and bred in NY, am now an Aussie who calls Australia home! I love animals, nature, reading, entering competitions and consider myself S-P-O-N-T-A-N-E-O-U-S and B-U-B-B-L-Y in my personality! I am quite FASCINATED with people and things U-N-I-Q-U-E, JUST like ME! I am VERY P-A-S-S-I-O-N-A-T-E about cooking and trying recipes from all world cusines! I LOVE to eat and enjoy our South Australian red wine! :)I have started a Home Cook blog which I am EXTREMELY P-A-S-S-I-O-N-A-T-E about called What's On The List? and I hope to be able to inspire people around the world one recipe and one event at a time too! http://whatsonthelist.net So come on over and please let me know what you think too!WHOO HOO WHOO HOO!</p>