Healthy Strawberry, Orange, Banana, Soymilk Smoothie
photo by Pneuma
- Ready In:
- Pour soymilk and orange juice in blender.
- Add strawberries and banana to blender.
- Add yogurt.
- Blend on medium or high until fruit is completely chopped up.
- Add 8-10 ice cubes (you can add more or less ice to make the smoothie thicker or thinner).
- Blend on high for 1-2 minutes. Taste a small sample to make sure the ice is completely blended - you should not be able to chew on any ice chunks! If there are ice chunks, then you should keep blending it a little longer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!