Healthy One Pot Meal
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 lb 93% lean ground beef
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 8 ounces whole wheat egg noodles
- 1 cup 2% cheddar cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can reduced-sodium diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can reduced-sodium tomato sauce
- sea salt
- black pepper
- parsley flakes
- garlic powder
- In dutch oven or large covered pot saute onions and minced garlic in olive oil (I use the minced garlic in the jar).
- Add ground beef and cook until done.
- Add green chilies and corn and season to taste.
- Spread uncooked egg noodles on meat mixture.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of noodles.
- Pour diced tomatoes and tomato sauce on top of noodles.
- Sprinkle with more seasonings.
- Turn stove to low and simmer for 1 hour or until noodles are cooked.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY