Healthy Lobster/Shellfish Dipping Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
While I love the buttery variant, this one lets me feel like my arteries will live to see another day. While on the face of it, this may look very tart, there is neither cream nor butter to "cling" to the lobster or clams.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, roasted and mashed
- 2 -3 drops hot red pepper sauce
- splash vermouth (optional)
- Make in advance by mixing all ingredients together. If you wish to cut the sourness, add a little water if necessary.
- Steam your lobster or clams as per usual, serve still in the shells, allow guests to pick their lobster/clam meat, and dip.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION