Healthy Hamburger Soup
photo by smokeyglass
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 lb lean hamburger
- 1 cup diced onion
- 3⁄4 cup celery, diced
- 8 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 3⁄4 cup carrot, julienned
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 turnips, diced
- 4 cups spinach, bok choy, chard mix
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt, to taste such as salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, red pepper
- Brown burger and drain well.
- Add other ingredients, bring to a boil and simmer for around 30-45 minutes until turnips are tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!