Healthy Cottage Cheese Muffins
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 deg F/200 deg Celsius.
- Grease muffin pan/line with muffin cups.
- Mix flour, salt and baking powder together.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg and then beat in cottage cheese. Stir in vegetable oil and honey. Mix well.
- Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Mix lightly with a fork. Do not overmix; batter should still be lumpy.
- Pour batter into muffin cups.
- Sprinkle some sugar onto the tops of the unbaked muffins.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until knife to the center comes out clean, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven immediately and place on wire rack.
- Immediately sprinkle some sugar onto the tops of the muffins and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Note: The muffins themselves are not very sweet, so the sugar should be added according to how sweet you like your food.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!