Healthier Rice Quiche Crust
- Ready In:
- Place the rice, cheese, and egg substitute in a medium-sized bowl; and stir to mix well.
- Coat a 9-inch deep pie pan with nonstick cooking spray and place the mixture in the pan.
- Using the back of a large spoon, pat the mixture over the bottom and sides of the pan, forming an even crust.
- Set aside and, after preparing the crust filling, pour the filling into the crust and sprinkle with any toppings that may be called for.
- Bake at the temperature and time called for.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>My favorite cookbook is The Joy of Cooking, current and previous editions. As millions of its fans know, it offers detailed information about cooking that most other cookbooks either don't offer to any great degree or, if offered, don't present as well.</p>