Hawaiian Style Katsu Sauce
- Ready In:
1 1/2 Cup
- 1 cup ketchup
- 4 teaspoons ground dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 tablespoons japanese Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 cup diced pineapple (optional)
- In a bowl, stir together the ketchup, mustard powder, garlic powder, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and pineapple (optional). Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to blend the flavors before serving.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!