Handy Zing Chopped Salad
photo by LifeIsGood
- Ready In:
- Mix all vegetables together in a large serving bowl.
- Stir in mustard, miracle whip and vinegar.
- Toss to combine all ingredients.
- Place bowl in refrigerator and chill before serving.
- It's a good idea to adjust proportions of dressing (eg. more or less miracle whip) according to personal preferences.
- Also, try experimenting using different types of vinegar (eg balsamic), mustard (eg. dijon).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
YUM! Easy and so fresh, you would of thought the bunny had brought this salad right to your door. I followed this exactly, and I loved the fresh taste of newly chopped veggies. It really made the dish, and although I loved the dressing, I didn't use a lot of it. The veggies were great on their own. Perfect! Thanks, for posting!