Ham and Cheesy Potato Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, 1 cup of the cheese, ham and onions.
- In another bowl, combine the sour cream, soup and pepper; add to the potato mixture and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes until bubbly.
- Let stand for about 10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi! I'm very fortunate to be married to my best friend! My husband and I own our own business, and I work there 3-4 days a week. We have 4 children, a girl and three boys...all out of the nest. Our daughter is Nolan'sMom here at Zaar. We are so blessed to have two little grandsons; Nolan and Blake, and two little grandaughters; Evangeline and Willow. Our daughter-in-law is run for your life here at zaar. Us girls all enjoy trying out recipes and sharing the results when we're all together! Some of my hobbies are jogging, biking, areobics, reading, and of course trying out new recipes on Zaar. My DH and I love to go out on dates to our favorite resturant, or just go out for coffee. I just recently got a new digital camera, and am trying to figure out how to take good pictures of the food I make. It's more complicated that I thought it would be!</p>