Ground Beef Nachos Platter
- Ready In:
- 1 lb beef, ground
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons guacamole
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (13 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- Brown ground beef.
- Add onions to ground beef and cook until the onions are transparent.
- Add chili powder and sugar to the ground beef/onion mixture.
- Spread the refried beans on a microwave-safe serving platter. Cover with waxed paper and microwave until hot. Remove waxed paper and spread meat mixture over beans.
- Top with the green chilies, salsa, and olives. Microwave until hot.
- Top with sour cream and guacomole. Serve with warm tortilla chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a software nerd who splits time between software and hardware: my bike. Ideally, I'd like to bike in the early morning, make software in the morning & afternoon and cook & eat in the evening. Everyday. Forever.</p>