Gringo Chicken Enchiladas
- Ready In:
- 1 lb pre-cooked chicken, diced (easy in microwave)
- 10 flour tortillas
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can mexicorn
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 bag shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 bag shredded processed cheese
- Pre-heat oven 350.
- Grease 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Combine sour cream, mexicorn and salsa.
- Arrange tortillas to cover bottom of pan (3 to 4 tortillas).
- Use 1/2 of pre-cooked chicken to lay over bottom layer of tortillas and top chicken with 1/2 of sour cream mixture and then lightly sprinkle with both types of cheese.
- Cover layer with tortillas (3 to 4).
- Use the remaining 1/2 of the pre-cooked chicken to layer on top of the tortillas and then top chicken with remaining sour cream mixture and then lightly sprinkle with both types of cheese.
- Top middle layer with tortillas (3- 4) and cover with remaining cheeses.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!