Grilled Sweet Potatoes
- Ready In:
- Cut sweet potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix together blackened seasoning and pepper. Sprinkle seasoning moreso on flat side and lightly all around.
- INDOOR GRILL: place potatoes on grill, flat side down. Close lid and cook approximately 4 to 5 minutes - grill marks are good. OUTDOOR GRILL: place potatoes on grill, flat side down, and cook approximately 5 minutes on each side.
- If you determine potatoes are not quite done, put in a microwave-safe dish and microwave on high for approximately 5 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Serve and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Currently we live in Florida but hail from Arizona and California, where our heart remains. Our Maltese (Kiehls) is the love of our life and he's a real pistol! I work for fire rescue in administrative support and my husband is a general contractor. We love the outdoors and being close to water (oceans/lakes/rivers); the mountains; the desert; and the tropics. Every place is unique and possesses an inherent and distinct vibe and beauty. Now that we live in this part of the world, we travel to the Caribbean and beyond as much as possible. When we are home, our favorite pass-time is getting together with friends, neighbors, and family for some laughs, great food, wine, and music. Recipezaar is fantastic! Rarely do I use a cookbook anymore! I don't post anything without first preparing it. Collectively we make cooking interesting and a pleasurable experience. Because everyone's tastebuds are different, I won't smack on other people's recipe. We deal with enough negative stuff in life and it's neither necessary 'nor productive for someone to read how much a beloved recipe was disliked. However, constructive comments and suggestions are always welcome. Let's keep this an upbeat experience for everyone!