Grilled Salmon With Orange Glaze
This is out of a cookbook called "National Property Management Association" the northwest chapter...enjoy
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tablespoons Chinese white rice vinegar or 3 tablespoons other white vinegar
- 1 lb salmon fillet, boneless, skinless cut in four pieced
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced with some green
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Combine first 6 ingredients together.
- Heat grill.
- Brush orange glaze on each side of salmon and grill about 5 minutes on each side.
- Top with scallions and sesame seeds and serve.
- Can be grilled in the oven.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 6 more