Grilled Garlic, Rosemary and Lemon Dijon Chicken Breasts
- Ready In:
- In a bowl, combine and mix the rosemary, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, vinegars and mustard.
- Put the chicken breasts in a 9 x 13 glass pan (or whatever works).
- Poor the marinade all over the chicken (cover top and bottom).
- Let the chicken marinade in the mixture for 2 - 3 hours.
- Grill/barbecue the chicken and serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!