Grilled Coffee Glazed Steak
- Ready In:
- 1 lb flank steak
- 2 garlic cloves (minced or pressed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup davinci gourmet coffee classic syrup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Prick the steak all over on both sides with a fork.
- In a shallow dish or resealable plastic bag, mix together the coffee syrup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Marinate the steak in the coffee syrup mixture for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Turn the steak over occasionally to evenly infuse both sides.
- Preheat a barbecue or broiler to medium hot. Clean and lightly oil the grill surface and cook the steak to medium rare, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove the steak from the heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!