Grilled Chicken With Balsamic and Herbs
- Ready In:
- In a small bowl, combine herbes de Provence, Dijon, onion & garlic powder, evoo and balsamic vinegar. Mix to combine evenly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken breasts into a zip-top plastic bag. Pour the marinade over the chicken. Seal the bag and shake gently to coat the chicken. Marinate in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes (you might want to turn the bag once during this time).
- Preheat barbecue to medium.
- Remove chicken from marinade and pat lightly with paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Place chicken directly over heat on a well-oiled grill. Cook for about 7-8 minutes per side, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from heat and cover with foil for 5 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Delicious! We really loved the flavors that this marinade gave the chicken. The herbes de provence, Dijon mustard and balsamic vinegar complimented each other so well in this recipe. I marinated the chicken for about 2-1/2 hours. Next time, I think I will marinate the chicken overnight to allow the marinade to permeate the chicken even more. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe. I will be making this often. *Made for PAC Spring '08*
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a high school science teacher and I love to experiment in the kitchen. I share my home with my husband and dog. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/PAC08Main.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">