photo by racrgal
- Ready In:
- Mix marinade ingredients together.
- Place chicken pieces in a flat dish.
- Pour marinade over chicken and let stand in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Turn once.
- Remove chicken from dish and lay on a broiler pan.
- Broil skin down for 12 minutes and skin up for 15 minutes.
- Baste in marinade.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I used boneless, skinless thighs for this recipe. The marinade didn't seem to add any additional flavor to the chicken. I divided the marinade for basting as I never use the same marinade as the raw meat was in. BE AWARE basting on an open grill with oil based marinade WILL create lots of flames. The only thing I could see that the marinade did was help create a gorgeous color on the cooked chicken.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and so I am thrilled that I found recipezaar. I work as an educational assistant in a food school so I am around food all day long. I have four children, three of which have already flown the coop so to speak but I still have my 'baby' at home. (He's 21). I am lucky in that I have my summers off so I spend a lot of time trying new recipes and catching up on my reading. I also play soccer in a ladies league to stay in shape.