Grilled Breakfast Sandwich
photo by mommyluvs2cook
- Ready In:
- 1 egg
- 1 -2 slice American cheese
- 2 1 slice Canadian bacon or 1 sausage patty
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (half to cook egg, other half to butter bread)
- hot sauce (optional)
- 2 slices sourdough bread or 2 slices bread, of your choice
- Cook meat items if neseccary.
- Fry egg until yolk is hard. Season with salt and pepper and set aside. If you like hot sauce you can use that to season as well.
- Butter both pieces of bread on one side, and place cheese, meat and egg beteen the slices, buttered sides of bread outward (like making a grilled cheese).
- Grill sandwich on both sides in a skillet on med-low heat until golden and cheese is melty.
- Cut in half diagonally and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org